Learn through the best recipe Nut Cake for Ramadan. Prepare the most delicious nuts cake and then serve it on your ramadan table along with the most delicious cold drinks with our easy recipes for Iftar and Suhoor.
Nut Cake For Ramadan
An easy, delicious, soft cake rich in crunchy nuts, rich in nutritional values and quick to prepare, try it and surprise your family and friends with this delicious recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup oil
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 small spoonful of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted nuts almonds, walnuts, dried fruits - as desired
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, put the eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar and lemon peel.
- Mix the ingredients well until the ingredients are very well mixed; and you will get a light-colored mixture
- Pour in the oil, then mix the ingredients again until they are homogeneous, then gradually add the flour and milk.
- Add the cinnamon and the mixed spices, then grind the nuts a little and add them to the mixture.
- Stir the ingredients with a spoon until homogeneous, then distribute the mixture in a cake pan greased with a little oil and sprinkled with a little flour
- Put the mold into a preheated oven at 340 °F until it is done
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave the cake to cool, then cut and serve
- Enjoy your cake!
Sugar: 4gFiber: 2gCalories: 266kcalFat: 5gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!