Ramadan Lamb Harees is a recipe that should never be absent from ramadan tables of Iftar. Learn about the easiest way to prepare delicious lamb Harees n simple steps, with its original ingredients and proper ingredients, to get the best results when preparing it on the distinctive delicious method, try it now at your home and make your family happy.
Ramadan lamb harees
- 2 lbs lamb meat
- 1 1/2 lbs barley
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of ghee
- 5 cups broth
- Put the meat in a pressure cooker over a high heat and cover it with water. When boiling, and add salt, black pepper, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Lock the Instant pot and cook for 45 minutes.
- When the beep starts, reduce the heat and remove the lid.
- Add the pearl barley; and immerse the mixture with water.
- Cover the Instant Pot again for an hour.
- Remove the pot from the heat and set it aside to cool slightly. With an electric mixer, mash the mixture in batches until it becomes smooth.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and place over a medium heat until heated through.
- Pour the harissa in serving dishes and add the melted ghee on top.
- Serve and enjoy your Hareessa!