Among the oriental sweets, the ones that are made with konafa, such as konafa with cream and konafa with nuts, stand out, but konafa can be used in non-traditional recipes such as Al-Faisaliah. And in this article, we brought you the method of making Al Faisaliah with pistachios, which is a different recipe from the traditional method of making Kunafa, which your family members will surely love.
Faisalya with pitachio
How to make Al Faisaliah with Pistachio from easy and simple ingredients; a luxurious and delicious sweet recipe that you should try. Discover the step-by-step method in this recipe and enjoy the most delicious taste that everyone likes.
- 1 lb of konafa crushed pistachios
- 1/2 lb 2½ cups crushed pistachios
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon blossom water
- 1 lb ⅔1 cup melted ghee
- for the sugar syrup:
- 1 lb 2 cups sugar
- 150 ml ⅔ cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, mix the sugar with the water and stir a little.
- Place the pot on medium heat until the water boils, reduce the heat and let it boil for a minute, then add the lemon while stirring and boil it for another minute while stirring.
- For Faisaliah :
- In a bowl, mix the pistachios, sugar, blossom water and water.
- Take 30 g of konafa and roll it longitudinally and put a teaspoon of the filling in the beginning, then fold the konafa in a triangle shape and transfer it to an oven tray
- Repeat the process until the amount of kunafa and filling is used up.
- Leave the Faisaliah for an hour, uncovered, at room temperature.
- Pour the ghee over it and put it in the oven preheated to 220 ° C/440°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour over the cold syrup as desired and serve.
- Enjoy your dessert!
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 4gFat: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment