Hazelnut Basbousa is an oriental dessert with a unique flavour. Everyone loves it, especially with its different ways of making and various fillings.
From the delicious Basbousa recipes, here is the way to make basbousa with hazelnuts, and it is one of the Arabic recipes made for Ramadan. Present this delicious dessert recipe to your family as a delicious dinner dessert and makes them happy with its very delicious taste.
- 3 cups semolina flour
- 2 cartons of yoghurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- Take a bowl and mix semolina, yoghurt, baking powder, vanilla, coconut and mix well.
- Add the ghee and stir, then bring a tray greased with ghee and pour the basbousa mixture in it.
- Cut it into equal squares and put a hazelnut in each square and press on it.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Pour the hot syrup as soon as it comes out of the oven
- Serve and enjoy your basbousa!
Calories: 290kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment