Discover our very easy and quick Greek Cubed Lebanese Salad recipe. A good little homemade dish with summer flavours, to take with you everywhere for lunch!
Fresh, tasty and, in all honesty, ZERO complicated, the Greek salad in cubes is a classic that you can never get tired of! We share with you our recipe, the best, a safe bet that will fill you with happiness!
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes _
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 cucumber
- 150 g sheep's or goat 's cheese feta
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Rinse the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, feta and watermelon into cubes of equal size. Rinse, dry and chop the mint.
- Arrange all the ingredients in a checkerboard pattern, alternating them, on four plates.
- Drizzle with olive oil, decorate with olives, sprinkle with mint, salt and pepper.
- You can add finely chopped red onion
- Serve and enjoy your salad!
Fiber: 2gCalories: 88kcalFat: 6gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment