Lentils and Dates Bowl makes the perfect choice for an Autumn day and what is better than a lentil and dates bowl to feel warmer on an Autumn day, this recipe is packed with nutrients and vitamins, you will absolutely love it!
Lentils and dates bowl
What is better than a sumptuous lentil recipe for Autumn than this dish packed with vitamins and nutrients. Even if you are vegetarian, there is no better recipe that will make you feel warmer than this one.
- 1 bowl of lentils
- 1 bowl of rice
- 2 large glasses of vegetable broth
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 dates
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of coriander
- Brown 1 chopped onion in olive oil, add 1 bowl of lentils and 1 bowl of rice, pour 2 large glasses of vegetable broth.
- Chop 1 carrot with 1 stalk of celery, 1 clove of garlic and 6 dates. Add them to the pan with 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with cilantro; then serve and enjoy your dish!
Sugar: 2gFiber: 3gCalories: 203kcalFat: 8gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!