Oat soup is one of the most famous recipes for its benefits to the body at any age. It works to supply the body with the energy needed for activities. It is considered an essential element in the diet menu, due to its low calories, and because it gives a quick feeling of satiety. Oat grains can be used in several ways.
- 1/2 lb of minced meat
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups of oats: 6 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup of vermicelli
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 8 cups of water
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of ground black pepper
- Fry the vermicelli in a non-stick frying pan until it gets a golden color
- Remove from heat and set aside the vermicelli.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in oil until golden, then add the minced meat and stir very well.
- Add the water, then the roasted vermicelli, oats, chicken broth, salt and black pepper, and bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, leave the soup until it is fully cooked, and until you have a thick mixture, then remove the pot from the heat and pour the soup into a serving dish, then serve hot.
- Enjoy your soup!