Here is the best ketogenic hummus of the year, and the healthiest recipe for keto hummus. Keto hummus cannot contain chickpeas. And this recipe is super tasty and nutritious.
Here is the recipe for keto hummus. Keto hummus cannot contain chickpeas. Indeed, this recipe is considered as one of the healthiest hummus recipes you can try.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 organic zucchini sliced.
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- Pour all the ingredients except the chia seeds into a blender.
- Blend at high speed.
- Add the chia seeds, mix and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your hummus!
Calories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 3gFat: 2gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!