Fruit salad is one of the best and most delicious types of sweets in Ramadan. This recipe is packed with extra and refreshing fresh fruits. Discover the ingredients and the preparation steps.
Fruit salad is one of the best and most delicious types of sweets, light and simple in preparation and of high nutritional value, prepare it with my lady’s kitchen and serve it to your children as a light and delicious side.
- Two-thirds of the cup Orange juice: fresh
- one third of a cup fresh Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 cups of Pineapple fresh cut into cubes
- Strawberries: 2 cups chopped
- Kiwi: 3 pieces cut into cubes
- Banana: 3 pieces cut into circles
- Orange: 2 pieces cut into cubes
- Grapes: a cup cut in half and remove the seeds
- Blueberry: 2 cups fresh
- Mix brown sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat until it boils.
- Reduce the heat and leave the mixture for five minutes until it thickens.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add the vanilla, stir, and leave the mixture to cool.
- Mix the fruits in a deep bowl, then add the sugar and juice mixture and stir.
- Leave the bowl in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- When serving, pour the fruits into small plates and serve cold.
- Enjoy your fruit salad!
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 2.3gFat: 1gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment