False Chicken Legs, is one of the most popular recipes, not only the taste is very good and special, but the way it is presented is very attractive and unique.
False Chicken Legs
When you look at this recipe, you won't be able to resist the need to taste it, and you will get addicted to it, not only because of its delicious taste, but also because of its beautiful presentation. Once you try this recipe, you will love trying it again and again!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 lbs of boiled chicken finely minced or mashed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 medium shredded carrot
- 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet green pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rusk
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 1 package of puff pastry squares
- Corn oil for frying
- In a large frying pan, put the oil. Put the pan on a medium heat to heat the oil, then add the onions and sauté until it becomes a light golden color. Add in the garlic and stir for a minute.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir for a minute or two.
- Add the salt, the pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, carrots and sweet pepper.
- Sauté the vegetables for 5 minutes. Leave the mixture to cool completely.
- On a floured surface, place a piece of puff pastry. Using the rolling pin, stretch the dough a little.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 4 squares.
- Put a teaspoon of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. On the edge of the square put a piece of pasta, or you can use fried potato fingers instead; then close the dough on the filling so that half of the pasta piece remains outside the dough and a chicken thigh is formed. Complete the rest of the dough and filling to get the chicken thighs.
- In a deep dish, put the eggs and stir with a fork until homogeneous.
- Take another deep dish, put the breadcrumbs.
- In a deep-frying pan, put an amount of oil so that it is about 2 inches high. Place the frying pan over a medium heat to heat the oil.
- Grab a piece of chicken thighs and place in the egg to cover completely, then put in the breadcrumbs to be covered in a generous layer.
- Put the chicken thighs in the hot oil. Repeat with the rest of the chicken thighs and fry until golden
- Serve and enjoy your sumptuous dish!
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 11gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment