Small potatoes have a unique taste, no doubt, and in order to benefit from its unique flavor, the potatoes can be prepared in a very simple way that shows their wonderful taste. This Vegetarian Spicy Roasted Potato tray is a recipe that make you crave for more.
Vegetarian Spiced Roasted Potato tray
- 1 Pound of small potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika
- 1 Head A head of garlic cut with its skin
- 2 pieces of fresh red peppers
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- In a large frying pan, heat the frying oil; then add in the potatoes on a high heat
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and shake for once or twice while you are holding the lid very well with a cloth
- After a few minutes, add in the garlic, and continue stirring the frying pan
- Let cook with the lid on for about 5 minutes; make sure the pot is covered all the time.
- After the potatoes are cooked, season with the salt, the black pepper and the paprika
- Stir the fried potatoes until all of your ingredients are very well well mixed
- Turn off the heat and drizzle with the olive oil
- Sprinkle the parsley; then serve and enjoy hot!