Dates are one of the best useful sweet foods with cultural and religious values, which can regulate digestion and provide the body with nutrients. Dates are one of the ideal foods because they contain numerous vitamins and essential elements for health, and this explains their popularity and widespread use on an almost daily basisة, especially during the holy month of Ramadan. These stuffed dates are simple, quick, and easy to make, and they make a terrific appetizer or snack. Choose from sweet or savory fillings that everyone will enjoy.
- 25 Medjool dates, large
- 1 Cup of Almond Ricotta
- 2 teaspoons of ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- 10 almonds, whole and raw
Goat Cheese Pistachio
- 1/2 cup of Pistachio Goat Cheese
- 2 teaspoons of goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of pistachios, crushed
Cashew Butter Cacao Sruffed Dates
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Cashew Butter
- 1/3 cup of cashew butter
- 1 quarter teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs, crushed
Chocolate with Peanut Butter
- a third of a cup of creamy peanut butter
- a quarter-teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cut the dates lengthwise with a tiny sharp knife.
- Take out the pits.
- In four tiny separate bowls, combine the first two ingredients for each of the fillings.
- Fill each date evenly with the various filling combinations using a spoon.
- Then, on top of each, add the topping that goes with it.
- Alternatively, you are free to mix and match them as you
Leave A Comment