There is nothing as nutritious and delicious as a recipe made with simple ingredients that are affordable to every family. And this Rice Plaw is one of the most delicious recipes made in the month of Ramadan.
- 1 lb of beef liver cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons ghee for the liver
- 1 teaspoon salt for the liver
- 1 teaspoon black pepper for the liver
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small spoon black pepper
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of crushed almonds
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the ghee
- Add the liver cubes and stir for a minute and a half until it becomes soft and dark.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, put the sugar and stir well until you get caramel
- Add the water, then the rice and red pepper, and stir well until the flavors overlap and season with salt, black pepper and cinnamon.
- Add the raisins, almonds and liver to the rice mixture, reduce the heat and leave the ingredients until they thicken
- Pour the rice mixture into a serving dish and serve
- Enjoy your dish!
Calories: 288kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 8gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment