Qamar Aldin Mahalabia has many health benefits, including, apricot is a treatment for anemia. It is also rich in iron and is very laxative for the stomach.
Qamar Al Dine Mahalabia
This recipe is rich in vitamin A and calcium, and thus is good for eye health.
- 2 Cups of liquid milk
- 2 Tablespoons of corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Cup of Qamar Al din
- Dried rose flowers: as desired to garnish
- Pistachios or almonds; as desired
- Qamar Al din, and stir constantly until it boils and thickens.
- Laddle the pudding in serving cups
- Top with rose flower and chopped pistachios or almonds
- Serve and enjoy your Qamar Aldin Mahalabia
Calories: 326kcalCarbohydrates: 39.9gProtein: 4.9gFat: 17.1gSaturated Fat: 10.7gSodium: 67mgPotassium: 217.8mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 30.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment