If you want to prepare a delicious recipe for Eid Al Fitr, Mansaf is one of the most delicious recipes that you can try.
Mansaf is a traditional Middle Eastern dish, and it is one of the most preferred main dishes in banquets and feasts. And in order to excel in preparing your dish, all you need to do is to follow a few easy-to-follow instructions.
- 2 kilos of milk ((frozen jam soaked a day before and shaken with a cup of Rayeb milk added to it
- 1 kg of medium rice soaked in boiling water
- 3 kg of lamb meat boiled with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup of roasted almond
- 1/2 cup of Pine nuts; toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 3 Bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of ghee or butter
- Wash the meat very well and put it in a pressure cooker
- Add the spices to it, and leave it until it is completely cooked.
- Soak the rice in the turmeric water.
- Put the rice in a bowl and add half a cup of oil to it and add 3 cups of water.
- Add the salt to it and cook on the stove until it boils; then lower the heat and let simmer until it is very well cooked
- Put the meat in a pan and add the milk to it, and let simmer for a few minutes
- Put the rice in a large plate and add the meat to it
- Top with the nuts and the parsley
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Mansaf!
Sodium: 1375mgSugar: 7.6gFiber: 0.6gCalories: 570.4kcalSaturated Fat: 17.8gFat: 35.7gProtein: 50.1gCarbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!