Palestinian Foul Mudammas are considered a delicious, popular, and traditional dish that everyone likes. It is a vegetable protein and is considered a legume, and it is a delicious meal rich in many benefits, easy to prepare. And now the method of making fava beans on the Palestinian way.
Palestinian Foul Muddmmas
- 1 can of fava beans
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 juiced Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil; 2 tablespoons for decoration
- 1 tablespoon of parsley: a tablespoon chopped / to decorate)
- Wash the beans, then transfer to a saucepan over a medium heat, add the water, mash the beans and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the cumin, salt and tahini
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Add the lemon juice; stir, then transfer the beans to a serving dish
- Distribute the oil and parsley, and serve with the naan bread and pickles as desired
- Serve and enjoy your foul Mudammas