Check out this Kashkash Dessert recipe that uses easy ingredients and steps of this easy and quick Arabic dessert with Pakistani vermicelli and try it yourself to present it to your visitors and family.
Kashkash Dessert Recipe
Here is the method of one of the most delicious dessert recipes that you can come up with. Kashkash is a very easy-to make recipe that uses only a few ingredients.
- 4 cans of cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packages of crème caramel
- 2 Packages of whipping cream
- Pakistani vermicelli - as needed
- Liquid milk - as needed
- Round biscuits - as needed
- Caramel sauce for garnish - as desired
- Chocolate sauce for garnish - as desired
- In a pot, break the Pakistani vermicelli and roast it until golden.
- In an electric mixer, put the cream, sweetened condensed milk, cream caramel powder and whipping cream.
- Mix your ingredients well until they are vert well combined.
- Dip the biscuit pieces in the milk.
- Arrange a layer of biscuits in a round glass mold.
- Pour a little cream and distribute a little vermicelli.
- Repeat the ball with several layers of biscuits, then cream, then vermicelli.
- Finish with a layer of vermicelli.
- Put the candy in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- When serving, garnish with caramel sauce and chocolate sauce
- Enjoy your dessert!
Sugar: 4gFiber: 3gCalories: 233kcalFat: 2gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!