Lamb Liver with onion is one of the easiest and simplest recipes that you can make in no time. There is nothing more delicious than Lamb Liver with onion for a great lunch with your family on EID packed with nutritious ingredients and full of Flavors.
Lamb Liver with onion
- 1 pound of lamb liver chopped
- 2 medium onion chopped
- Garlic; 3 cloves chopped
- 1 Green pepper; chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil: half a cup
- 1 teaspoon of salt: a teaspoon
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice: half a teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- In a saucepan over a medium high heat; heat the oil, then add the onion, chopped garlic, and sauté well until it wilts, then add the green pepper.
- Add the liver and my heart well, then pour the water and season with salt, black pepper, mixed spice, garlic powder, onions, and sumac, and stir the ingredients well until the liver is cooked.
- Pour the lamb liver in a serving dish
- Garnish with chopped parsley, then serve and enjoy your delicious dish!