Labna is one of the Middle Eastern traditional dishes that have been known since ancient times in the Levant in particular.
There is almost no breakfast in any home. And you can make Labna from a few affordable ingredients that are available in any house.
- 2 Pounds 1000 ml of milk
- ¼ cup 60 ml of yoghurt. Volume 0%
- 1 pinch of salt.
- On a medium heat, put the milk, and bring it to a boil.
- Leave the milk for 10 minutes, then add the yogurt and salt, and stir very well.
- Cover the bowl with a clean towel, then leave it in a dark place for 5-6 hours.
- Cover a large strainer with a cheesecloth or cheesecloth, and place a large bowl under the strainer.
- Pour the milk over the cloth, cover the filter with a clean towel, and leave it overnight.
- Take the rest of the cloth, put it in airtight glass molds, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Serve the Labna with olive oil and thyme.
Sodium: 560mgCalories: 80kcalFat: 6gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!