Kishke Recipe or what is also known as kishka is a wonderful dish that is full of nutrients your body needs.
So if you are looking for a traditional Jewish Ashkenazi food; this recipe will make a perfect choice that is usually served in Shabbos cholent.
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- ¾ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of salt
- 1 and ½ cups of flour
- Start by putting the oil in a food processor.
- Add in the salt and the paprika.
- Cut up the carrots, the celery and the onion and add to the oil.
- Process your ingredients until they become smooth; then pour into a bowl and add in the flour.
- Put on a piece of aluminium foil and form into the shape of loaf.
- Place into a pan (to catch the oil).
- Bake at a temperature of about 350°F for about 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment