The sun has given us the grace of its presence these last days, and under which we are going to enjoy barbecues with family or friends in the Happy occasion of Aid Al Adha with this delicious Eid Meat Skewers recipe.
Eid Meat Skewers
There is nothing easier than grilling with the family. And grilling is not only a simple recipe, it is an art itself, you will enjoy this recipe with a great pack of nutrients and proteins.
- 1 lb of liver
- 1 lb of lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- black pepper
- 1 Squeeze of lemon
- Wash the liver very well
- Preheat a gas griddle for about 5 minutes over a high heat
- Cut the liver into medium-sized cubes, season them with spices: cumin, black pepper and salt.
- Arrange the meat and liver chops one by one on a skewer.
- Grill the skewers on the gas griddle for about 3 minutes per side
- Serve and enjoy hot with a squeeze of lemon
Calories: 211kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 48gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment