Do you love Chicken Shawarma, but you want to try a healthy version of it? If yes, then you have chosen the perfect place to come to with this Air Fryer Chicken Shawarma Bowl, you will get the sumptuous taste you are looking for.
Air Fryer Chicken Shawarma Bowl
This Chicken Shawarma recipe for Air fryer use us very healthy, hearty and super delicious.
- Air Fryer
FOR THE CHICKEN SHAWARMA:
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into chunks of small size
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of coriander
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- ½ tsp of allspice
FOR THE BOWL
- 1.5 cup of halved grape cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of cauliflower cooked rice
- 1 small sliced English cucumber
- 2 cups of salad greens
- 1 cup of pitted olives
For the Dressing
- 1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of oregano for garnishing
- Mix all together the cinnamon with the oregano, the coriander, the cumin, the salt and the allspice in a small bowl.
- Combine the chicken, the vegetable oil and the Shawarma spice
- Mix your ingredients very well together and toss until the chicken is very well coated.
- Let the chicken meat marinate at the temperature of the room for about 30mins, or cover and let refrigerate for an overnight.
- Preheat your air fryer to a temperature of about 350 F / 170 C.
- Add the chicken to your air fryer basket
- Cook for about 12 to 15 mins, making sure to shake the basket at least once if not twice
- To make your optional yogurt dressing, whisk all together the Greek yogurt and the lemon juice in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
- Assemble your individual bowls by layering the cauliflower rice, the salad greens, the cucumber, the tomatoes, the olives and the chicken shawarma.
- Top with the yogurt dressing; then serve and enjoy your chicken shawarma bowls
Calories: 313kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 29gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 1251mgPotassium: 756mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment