What is better than naturally sweetened Ramadan dates Shake with a high level of nourishing ingredients. Besides, you would want to try this smoothie recipe that is packed with potassium, magnesium, as well as fiber.
You don't want to miss the benefits of dates that you will taste in this recipe. So if you are looking for a suitable Ramadan smoothie, this recipe is the one you have been looking for.
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 4 to 5 dates
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of peanut butter or other nut butter
- Gather add all of your ingredients to the jug of a power blender.
- Blend your ingredients until they become smooth.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a container; then leave in your refrigerator for an hour or so
- Blitz with the help stick blender
- Serve and enjoy your sumptuous Ramadan smoothie!
You can add a shot of coffee to this recipe if you are a coffee lover.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 386.1kcalCarbohydrates: 53.7gProtein: 15.5gFat: 13.7gSaturated Fat: 4.6gSodium: 287.8mgPotassium: 986mgFiber: 4.8gSugar: 35.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment