Chocolate and Biscuit balls recipe is one of the most delicious types of sweets that is presented on all occasions, whether birthdays or special parties, it is characterized by a charming and delicious taste, which attracts people, especially children, and can be used in preparing a lot of sweets such as chocolate balls that we will explain more details of its preparation.
Chocolate and biscuits balls
This recipe is characterized by a charming and delicious taste, which attracts people, especially children, and can be used in preparing many sweets such as chocolate balls.
- /2 Pound of biscuits
- 1/2 Pound of chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups of butter
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water
- 1 glass of flour
- Preheat the oven to about 360°F
- Put the butter in a bowl, add the sugar, oil, baking powder, vanilla, orange blossom
- Add the egg yolks, and mix in the flour until the mixture is a paste that is detached from the bowl.
- Be careful, it should not be too hard.
- Then, on an oiled baking sheet, put small balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate in a double boiler, immerse the balls in the chocolate and then put in the well-ground biscuit.
- Serve and enjoy your dessert!
Calories: 546kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 6gFat: 32gTrans Fat: -2gPotassium: 1mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment