Chicken Pie recipe with chicken, vegetables, and easy- to prepare a recipe that offers you a complete meal that will impress all family members!
In this recipe, we offer you the best way to prepare a chicken pie stuffed with chicken, an easy and one of the most delicious recipes you can taste and serve on the month of Ramadan.
- 1 Egg
- A chicken breast
- 1 Cup of basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- A quarter cup of funky bread bacasmat
- 1 tablespoon of Arabian harissa
- half tablespoon tomato paste can
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- half tablespoon red pepper
- half tablespoon of baking powder
- a quarter of a teaspoon of lime peppermint.
- For the topping:
- For the Pizza sauce:
- 1 Cup of sliced Mozzarella cheese
- 1 coloured pepper chopped small slices
- 1 Cup of olive chopped into small slices
- 2 cubes of chopped potatoes fried
- 3 zucchini diced and fried
- 3 cubes diced and fried eggplant diced
- Grind the basil and garlic in a mortar or mince them; then put the chicken breast, spices, sesame, tomatoes, and pour the mixture softly
- Put the mixture in a plate, then put the egg, divide the parsley, and baking powder and mix all the ingredients well
- Grind the tartar with butter and sprinkle the flour on it and put the chicken mixture in a baking pie tray and try to settle it by hand after oiling it
- Place the tray in the oven and fire from below and leave until it holds and red without turning on the oven on top and then put the sauce, then put the sliced cheese and mix the potatoes and Zucchini, eggplant and olives and put a few on them From the grated cheese until the filling is held, then spray the cheese and pepper on the face, and enter the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy your pie!
Calories: 299kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 10gFat: 8gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!