In the context of talking about chicken thighs with dough, they are known in some kitchens by another name, which is false chicken thighs, and the most important thing that distinguishes them is the creative way this recipe is made
Broasted Chicken thighs
Chicken is one of the delicious foods that many people love. It is characterized by its high nutritional value, and the ability to prepare many dishes using it, the most famous of which are: oven-roasted chicken, fried chicken, chicken with rice, grilled chicken on charcoal and here is a recipe that is worth trying.
- Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 lbs of flour.
- Two teaspoons of baking powder.
- Two teaspoons of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of starch.
- A tablespoon of table salt.
- Two cups of water.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
- Four teaspoons of oil.
- Ingredients for the filling:
- Four pieces of chicken weighing a kilogram.
- A piece of boiled potato.
- Three pieces of cheese triangles.
- A cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pinch of sea salt.
- Pinch of red pepper.
- A sprinkle of chicken seasoning
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, powdered starch and two tablespoons of salt.
- Boil a cup of water on the stove.
- Take half a cup of boiling water and set it aside.
- Add a cup of oil to the boiling water, then add it to the flour mixture.
- Knead the ingredients well, then add two tablespoons of oil.
- Knead the mixture well, then cover and leave it for sixty minutes to rest.
- Form the dough into a cylinder, then cut it into small, equal pieces.
- Roll out the dough pieces with a rolling pin until its thickness is very thin.
- Boil the chicken in water on the fire to be cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the heat, and set it aside to cool completely.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, then add a boiled potato, cheese triangles, salt, red pepper, chicken seasoning, in addition to garlic.
- Mix the ingredients, then form egg-sized pieces for the filling.
- Fill the dough with the filling, then close it in the form of a chicken pin.
- Fry the pieces in preheated oil until browned, then remove from the heat
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Calories: 288kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 8gProtein: 11gCarbohydrates: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!