If guests come suddenly, and you want a quick and delicious dessert, then this Biscuit Dessert Cups is the recipe you are looking for.
This dessert is made of biscuits, creams that are placed in layers in the cups; do not need an oven and are ready within 20 minutes to serve to your guests in its wonderful shape and delicious taste
- 1 tea biscuit envelope
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- ½ cup of cold water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 carton of cream
- 1 envelope Chantilly cream
- 1 teaspoon of Nestle milk
- In a bowl, put the Chantilly cream powder, cream
- Add the vanilla and water and beat with an electric whisk until we have a thick, creamy mixture.
- Add the Nestle, mix well, then set the creamy mixture aside.
- Put the biscuits in the electric grinder with the cocoa and grind until completely smooth.
- We distribute a layer of the creamy mixture on the cups, then put a layer of biscuits, then another layer of cream
- Finish with a layer of biscuits, so that the dessert is ready.
Sugar: 67.5gCalories: 334kcalFat: 4.8gProtein: 3.5gCarbohydrates: 83.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!