White Rice Arabic Style is a delicious Middle Eastern Recipe, which is very popular in Middle East. What is not to love about white rice with Arabic spices. In the Middle East, many of the traditional recipes include rice on the side. So, Middle Eastern, are quite proficient at making different styles of rice. They import rice from all over the world, especially India and Pakistan. Also, Egypt is the most known for is Egyptian rice production.
White Rice Arabic Style
- 7 cups water or 1750ml
- 4 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar white
- 3 cup cups basmati rice or 600g ½butter or 100g
- 1 teaspoons ½ground turmeric
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- Add water, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes and vinegar to a large pot and bring to boil.
- Add the rice and cook for 10 minutes or until the rice is almost tender. Drain in a strainer.
- Heat half the quantity of butter in a large saucepan, add turmeric and bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and spread the rest of butter on top of rice without stirring.
- Cover and cook on very low heat for 1 hour or until rice is cooked.
- Fluff up the rice using a wooden fork in order to become yellow and white mixed colors.
- Serve on a large serving dish, placing the crispy golden rice layer on top.