How to make Yarpak Sarma or stuffed grape leaves? Do you want to know what are the grape leaf wrap materials? If, yes, then you should try this recipe and try it at home, where those who have questions like these will find answers.
- 15 vine leaves
- 250 g beef minced
- 1 onion medium, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup rice rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 100 g dill/dereotu chopped
- 1 handful parsley Some mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil r
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 cup wate
- Remove stalks and thick part of main vein from the leaves.
- Then clean and wash them carefully.
- Mix rice, all the spices and beef together in a bowl. Add some olive oil about 1 tablespoon in it and knead well.
- On a flat surface, lay the wine leaves with matte side facing you and place some filling in the middle. Avoid excessive filling.
- Fold the leaf from the side where the stalk was once present and roll first from left edge then right, make sure that the filling is safe inside.
- Then roll it completely and tightly. Do same for other leaves.
- In a deep-wide pan arrange them like; seam side down, layer by layer and packed tightly.
- Mix about a tablespoon of olive oil with water and pour it over the stuffed leaves. Cover the pan tightly with a lid.
- Reduce the flame when water starts to boil and let them cook for about 40 minutes until meat and rice are cooked properly.
- Serve hot with yogurt.
Calories: 325kcalSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 11gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!