Here is one of the most popular and delicious appetizers that you can enjoy on the Iftar table of Ramadan. You can make this recipe at home with a bunch of simple and affordable ingredients.
Enjoy this complete and delicious dish that is very easy to prepare.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 tin of tuna
- ½ bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 3 large eggs
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 50 gr of pitted green or black olives cut into slices
- 4 Mini cheese portions
- 50 gr of grated cheese
- 1 Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp of turmeric
- 1 Pinch of pepper
- Peel the potatoes, rinse them well, and dice them, then cook them in water until cooked through.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 F)
- In a salad bowl, pour the potatoes, the crumbled tuna
- Add the chopped parsley, the olives, and the hard-boiled egg cut into pieces.
- Add the diced cheese portions, the salt and the pepper
- Crack the remaining three eggs, beat them lightly
- Add the turmeric and pour over the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered dish, sprinkle generously with grated cheese and bake for about 25 minutes.
- check with a knife, the blade must come out dry, and the top must be golden.
- Let cool before cutting into squares
- Serve and enjoy your tagine!
Serving: 1servingCalories: 129.55kcalCarbohydrates: 5.2gProtein: 14.1gFat: 5.9gSaturated Fat: 1.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.8gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 87.1mgPotassium: 274mgFiber: 1.1gSugar: 0.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment