Tomato and potato Kofta is one of the main items that can be served whether as an appetizer or for lunch as a main item on the table. It is characterized by its delicious taste and multiple benefits because it contains many nutrients.
Tomato and Potato Kofta
Potato kofta in the oven is a recipe prepared with soft minced meat and potato slices with tomato sauce, and it is a delicious and delicious dish. Here is how to make a kofta With potatoes and tomatoes with details and steps
- 1 lb of minced lamb
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of chopped green coriander
- 4 crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of fine coriander
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 3 large white onions sliced
- In a deep dish, put the meat, parsley, garlic, cumin, paprika, fine coriander, salt and pepper, and stir the meat with your fingertips until the meat is well combined with the spices.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the potatoes into slices, and arrange the potato slices on a tray.
- Add the salt, pepper, and olive oil. Place the potato tray in the oven and bake the potatoes until it becomes golden for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the tomatoes, then sprinkle some pepper, salt and olive oil over the tomatoes. Distribute the onion slices.
- Put the dish in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Take a piece of kofta the size of an egg and shape it into a medium-sized tray
- Put the kofta tray on a hot griddle drizzled with butter or in hot oil and cook for a few minutes until the bottom turns golden, then using a metal spoon, flip the kofta on the other side.
- Wait for a few minutes until the kofta are golden and fully cooked.
- Mixture: In a deep dish, put the lemon juice, garlic, green coriander, salt and pepper, using a mesh paddle, stir the ingredients to combine.
- In a casserole, distribute the kofta, tomato and onion slices, sprinkle with a pinch of fine coriander, cumin and salt, then distribute the mixture, pomegranate molasses and olive oil.
- Put the casserole in the oven until it melts.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds, then serve.
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Calories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 12gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment