Stuffed artichokes, is a recipe that is very rich in benefits, and many are ignorant of the benefits and very high nutritional value it has. Among the dishes that can be prepared, we find the stuffed artichoke recipe. This recipe is one of the most delicious recipes, as well as inexpensive and very useful thanks to the ingredients and ingredients you can use.
- 8 artichokes
- 1/4 lb of minced lamb meat
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 8 black olives pitted and chopped
- 1 cup of bread crumbs soaked in milk and pressed
- 1 tablespoon of tomato purée
- the juice of a lemon
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of about (180 ° C/360°F)
- Clean the artichokes by removing the tough leaves and cover them with water acidulated with lemon juice.
- Mix the minced meat with the bread, beaten egg, garlic, onion, olives and tomato purée.
- Drain the artichokes and stuff them with the minced meat.
- Cut an onion
- Place them in an oiled dish and bake for half an hour, wetting them from time to time with a little water.
- Remove from the oven, place in a dish and serve.
- Enjoy your stuffed artichokes!