While it is actually a great source of iron, spinach has many other benefits. For a long time, spinach has been considered as one of the best plant-based Middle Eastern ingredients and there is nothing better than this Spinach Rice recipe to celebrate this ingredient.
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons of Pine nuts
- 2 finely minced onions
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1/2 cups of green coriander
- 1/2 lb of Minced meat
- 1 teaspoon of sweet spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 lb of Chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Water - as needed
- n a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and put the pine nuts. Sauté it in oil until it turns golden.
- Add the onion and stir over the fire until it wilts.
- Add the garlic and coriander and stir the ingredients over the fire until they wilt.
- Add the meat, sweet spice and cinnamon and leave the ingredients until they are cooked.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice and salt. Cover the pot and stir the spinach from time to time until it wilts.
- Follow these steps to clean spinach before using it.
- Cover the mixture with water and stir.
- Leave the spinach on the fire until it boils.
- Serve the spinach on your plate, along with the fried rice.
- Enjoy your dish!