Are you looking for a simple dinner with fish being the hero of the recipe? Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Middle Eastern-style fish
How about an elegant, beautifully presented dish that can make you crave for more? This dish is super delicious in an irresistible way.
- 5 to 6 boneless and skinless whitefish fillets
- The juice of 1/2 a lemon for the marinade
- 2 thinly sliced onions
- 4 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 6 thinly sliced cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Bartenura Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Gefen Paprika
- 1 Pinch of salt to taste
- 1 Pinch of pepper to taste
- 1 sliced into rounds and with the peel removed lemon
- 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Preheat your oven to a temperature of about 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Soak the fish fillets into the water mixed with the lemon juice for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the water and rinse very well
- Layer the onion slices, the tomato slices and the garlic slices, in a baking Pyerx dish of about 9x13-inch; then place the fish fillets over the top.
- In a small dish, combine all together the olive oil with the paprika, the salt, and the pepper. Pour over the fish.
- Arrange the lemon slices on the top and sprinkle with the coriander.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the fish becomes golden and the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Sugar: 5gFiber: 3gCalories: 325kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 9gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!