Tender Spinach frittata with cheese Recipe made with a few simple ingredients, and Parmesan cheese, you and your family will enjoy this delicious recipe that will improve your health and will energize you with its various nutritious benefits.
Spinach Frittata with cheese
To serve you a delicious appetizer, I chose for you this delicious spinach frittata with cheese. Also this recipe suitable for preparing it as a delicious breakfast for your children that they will definitely love
- 3 cups of spinach frozen or fresh, washed and chopped
- a cup of four
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 Onions chopped
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°F/380° degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch tray with oil.
- Put the spinach in a pot on the fire with a quantity of water to boil for 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- In a deep bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt, then add the eggs, butter and milk and stir to mix.
- Add the onions, spinach and cheese to the flour mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray, then place it in the oven for 35 minutes, until it is done.
- Cut the omelette into squares and serve warm
Sugar: 2gFiber: 3gCalories: 235kcalFat: 8gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!