There are several ways to cook shrimp, including the cashew shrimp dish. Making a great Ramadan dish, this Egyptian-style Shrimp with fenugreek dish is very nutritious.
Shrimp with fenugreek
You can use spices to your liking. You can also add cinnamon, red hot pepper if you want it spicier.
- 1 Pound of peeled shrimp except for the tail
- 2 Tablespoons of ground fenugreek
- 1 cup of colored peppers (a mixture of red green and yellow peppers.
- A few celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 Cup of chopped onions
- 1 quarter cup of Bernoise carrots
- 1/2 Cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 small sprinkle Of cinnamon
- To serve: orange slices
- Cooked rice of white rice.
- Place the shrimp into a large plate, season with adding fenugreek
- Season with the salt and the black pepper, then stir well
- Stir in the flour to cover completely
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat
- Add the shrimp with onions, carrots, the colored peppers and the celery
- Stir all the ingredients together; then add the orange juice
- Add a small pinch of cinnamon
- Stir the mixture very well until the shrimp and vegetables are cooked
- Remove the mixture from the heat, pour it into a suitable dish for serving
- Serve hot with rice white and orange slices on top.
- Enjoy your delicious dish!
Serving: 1servingSodium: 584mgSugar: 3.8gFiber: 3.7gPotassium: 772mgCalories: 187.4kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2.9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1.4gSaturated Fat: 0.4gFat: 5gProtein: 4.7gCarbohydrates: 31.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!