Discover the recipe Salatat Rouz, Rice salad. This rice salad recipe is one of the most popular dishes that are made in the holy month of Ramadan.
Slatet Rouz; Rice salad
People love this recipe because it makes it one of the healthiest recipes. A fresh salad perfect for the arrival of Ramadan.
- 1 tablespoon of vegan mayonnaise Diet Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Pinch of salt as desired
- 1 Pinch of white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili
- A little chopped parsley
- Some fresh mint leaves to garnish
- 1 Cup of sliced black olives
- 1 Cup of finely chopped carrots
- 1 Cup of snap peas
- 2 Tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 Can of tuna
- Chop the sweet pepper in small and thin pieces, and also chop the green onions
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and add the cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- Add the amount of tuna, sliced olives, and peas
- Add the boiled rice and stir it all together until the ingredients are homogeneous
- We bring another bowl and put the ingredients that we have prepared for the marinade until all these ingredients are homogeneous with each other
- Add in the vinegar; you can add two tablespoons to the mixture if this marinade is thick in consistency.
- After we finish preparing the marinade
- Pour it into the first bowl and mix it with the rice and vegetables that were previously cut
- Pour the Chinese rice salad into a dish suitable for serving
- Top the dish with chopped parsley leaves in addition to fresh mint leaves
- Serve and enjoy your rice salad!
Serving: 1servingCalories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 6.9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1.9gTrans Fat: 0.1gSodium: 174mgPotassium: 300mgFiber: 4.4gSugar: 8.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment