If you are looking for an easy-to-make Ramadan dessert that you can prepare in a matter of a few minutes, this Ramadan Petit fours recipe will be the best.
Ramadan Almond Petit Fours
Among the list of delicious sweets, this Ramadan dessert recipe that you can make with Almonds. This recipe is crispy from the outside and tender from the inside
- 200 g almonds fine “powder”
- 100 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 2 white eggs
- A tablespoon of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla sugar
- 50 g almonds or chocolate granules
- Mix all together the sugar with the vanilla, and the almonds
- Mix very well until you get a soft dough
- Add in the egg white and set aside for several hours.
- When your dough mixture is formed, add the flour gradually if the dough is soft
- Place the dough in the piping bag and form it in the oven dish as petits fours
- Top with sliced almonds or with chocolate chips
- Bake in a hot oven at a temperature of about 150°c/310°F for about 12 to 15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your delicious petit fours!
Calories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 56mgSugar: 59g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment