An easy and sumptuous authentic Pumpkin and meat stew recipe; this pumpkin with meat stew is better than you can imagine. Not only this recipe is packed with nutrients; fibers and a wide array of beneficial elements; but it is very easy- to prepared and the instructions are simple.
Pumpkin with meat
And the history of this recipe dates back to Ottoman cuisine and toAsian cuisine before becoming an indispensable recipe of Mediterranean cuisine. You can serve this recipe with rice.
- 2 pound boneless meat, cut into cubes
- 2 cup pumpkin peeled and diced
- 2 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped eggplant into cubes chickpea
- 2 piece medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 piece green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 piece garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup oil
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 pinch cinnamon .
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curcuma
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1 pinch grated ginger
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in large saucepan over a medium high heat; then add in the spices
- Add the garlic and the meat. And stir the mixture very well together
- Add in the onion and the chopped green pepper; then sauté for about 4 to 5 minutes
- Add in the sweet potatoes, the pumpkin and the eggplant
- Pour in the water and let simmer over a medium high heat; then reduce the heat and let cook for about 45 minutes
- Add in the salt to taste
- Serve and enjoy your dish with steamed rice!
Nutrition Information Calories: 299.2| Fat: 5.4g | Carbohydrates: 42.1g | Fiber: 1.9 g |Protein: 20.2g
Calories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 9gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment