This Potato Kibbeh recipe is one of the best hot appetizers that can be served on the table. Get to learn this recipe to make potato kibbeh stuffed with delicious chicken.
Potato kibbeh is a delicious recipe from our Arab kitchen from potatoes that adults and children love, with some spices and onions added to it, and you can also add healthy vegetables for the filling.
- ne and a half teaspoons of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 Egg
- For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 lb of chicken breast boneless and cut into small cubes
- 2 cubes of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of Pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon of all spice
- For the crust: 4 tablespoons of ground cake
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Grease the oven tray with two tablespoons of melted butter and sprinkle the tray with two tablespoons of the ground cake, then set it aside, keeping the remaining amount of butter and the ground cake.
- Boil the potatoes in the water until they are soft, then drain and set aside to cool, then peel and mash them, then mix the mashed potatoes with salt, pepper and eggs, then set them aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions for two minutes, then add the shredded chicken and stir over the heat for 5 minutes until it turns brown.
- Add the stock cubes, pine nuts and spices, stir until all ingredients are combined, then set aside.
- Spread half the amount of mashed potatoes in the previously prepared oven tray, then spread the filling over the potatoes, followed by the remaining amount of mashed potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining amount of the ground cake on top and pour the remaining amount of melted butter on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes, until top is golden.
- Remove from the oven; then serve and enjoy your potato kibbeh!
Sugar: 2gFiber: 3gCalories: 278kcalFat: 8gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 11.96g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!