Who doesn’t love Olive and cheese Atayaef (Qtayef), and who doesn’t love cheese? Noone of course and almost everyone loves cheese combined with Atayef, one of the best traditional combinations that will make a feast to your Ramadan table with this sumptous appetizer.
Olive and cheese Atayef (Qtayef)
Who doesn't love Atayef and who doesn't love cheese? Noone of course and almost everyone loves cheese combined with Atayef, one of the best traditional combinations that will make a feast to your Ramadan table with this sumptous appetizer.
- 500 grams of qatayef or you can make with this recipe
- 100 grams of grated turkey cheese
- ½ Cup about 100 grams of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup of about 100 grams of white or cream cheese
- 1 Cup of chopped olives
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- In a large bowl, put all of the ingredients except for the qatayef
- Mix your ingredients very well
- Place a teaspoon of the filling in the center of each qatayef
- Close both ends until they form a semicircle.
- Bake the qatayef in a greased baking tray for about 6 minutes
- You can stuff the qatayef with one type of cheese with olives
- Serve and enjoy your olive and cheese Atayef
Sodium: 84.3mgSugar: 1.4gFiber: 0.7gPotassium: 76mgCalories: 180.4kcalFat: 5.6gProtein: 7.3gCarbohydrates: 24.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment