Lebanon nights (Layali Lubnan) is one of the most delicious and easiest desserts ever to prepare. Its smooth taste and cold taste give it a wonderful advantage, especially in hot weather.
Lebanese Nights (Layali Lubnan)
Below we will learn how to work Layali Lebanon, one of the most delicious dessert recipes.
- 4 cups of liquid milk.
- 1 cup of fine semolina.
- 1/4 cup of sugar.
- A teaspoon of crushed mastic.
- A teaspoon of rose water.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- To decorate the face
- 2 cans of cream.
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios.
- Put the milk with semolina flour, sugar and rose water on a quiet heat
- Stir from time to time.
- Leave it on the fire until it becomes thick, for about 6 to 7 minutes
- Put the mastic and vanilla and remove it from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a Pyrex serving dish and let it cool.
- Spread the cream on the face and distribute the ground pistachio.
- Then put it in the fridge, cut it and serve it cold.
- Enjoy your dessert!
Calories: 366kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: -3gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment