Lebanese-Style Foul Mudammas and Fava Beans dish is a nutritious recipe as it uses fava beans that are known for being rich in protein and an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin A; iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and copper. and different sorts of illnesses.
Lebanese-Style Foul Mudammas
- 2 Cans each of 1/2 pound of natural organic chickpeas
- 2 Cans each of about 1/2 pound of organic fava beans; of about
- 4 peeled and finely minced garlic cloves; or mashed
- 2 Fresh lemons juiced
- 1 Small bunch of mint, fresh
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the ingredients well and prepare them in the same order of the ingredients indicated in the list.
- In a large colander well, empty the cans of the beans and chickpeas and rinse them with cold water.
- Place the chickpeas with the fava beans in a large and deep saucepan with the water and place a large spoon of pure oil in the saucepan
- Let it simmer over a medium high heat, stirring from time to time, for about 15 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt or adjust to taste, then stir it and turn off the heat
- Ladle the foul and chickpeas in a serving bowl; then serve and enjoy!