On the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, we all know that in the Arab world sweets are widely prepared during this holy month. And if you want to try one of these delicious recipes, kunafa and qatayef, are the best choice. So we offer you the best and finest types of Kunafa,this Kunafa Cupcakes with Nutella makes a great dessert.
On the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, it is known in the Arab world that sweets are widely prepared in this holy month. And if you want to try one of these delicious recipes, kunafa and qatayef, are the best choice. And that is why we offer you the best and finest types of kunafa, which is kunafa with Nutella.
- 1 Pound of kunafa
- Nutella chocolate as needed
- 1 Cup of butter
- 3 Cups of Syrup
- 4 Tablespoons of butter for spreading
- Cut the Kunafeh from each other very well
- Turn on the oven at 400 °F
- Put the butter on the heat until it melts, then put it on the kunafa and stir it well so that the kunafa absorbs the butter
- Divide the kunafeh into two halves evenly
- Grease the tray with a little quantity of butter and put half the amount of kunafa that was previously divided into the tray and make sure you make equal-size portions
- On another tray, repeat the process and bake them in the oven until the face turns red for about 12 to 15 minutes
- Take them out of the oven; then pour the syrup on top of them
- Set aside to cool; then cut them into equal pieces.
- You can now serve by placing one of the kunafa pieces on the plate, spreading the chocolate on it
- Place the other piece over the chocolate
- You can also decorate the top with cream or chocolate as you like.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment