Ghraybeh recipe is a type of delicious Eid pastry, and soft Ghoraybah is an easy recipe to prepare, as it can be prepared in different ways.
Ghoraybah (middle eastern cookies)
There no easier way to make Goraybah as this recipe suggests. With a few ingredients, you will be able to enjoy this sumptuous pastry recipe that you will adore.
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of salt Any kind of nuts you have; almond hazelnuts, ..
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C. (350 F)
- Place the butter together with the sugar in a mixing bowl & mix for 5 minutes using a handmixer .
- Add the egg white & mix again.
- Now add the flour & mix for more 3 minutes.
- Cover the dough and leave to rest for about an hour.
- Shape the dough into small balls.
- Take each ball, put an almond in the middle then press lightly to form a flat round cookie shape.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leave it to cool & serve.
Calories: 353kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 12gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment