Fish and Potato Koftas is one of the easy-to-prepare recipes. In addition to the fact that this recipe has a great nutritional value; it is also very nutritious.
Fish and Potato Koftas
This recipe, fish kofta with potatoes, is packed in vitamins. And this recipe is considered as one of the best Ramadan entrée dishes.
- 2 Pounds of fillet fish fried, peeled and shredded
- 5 pieces of boiled potatoes
- 5 tablespoons of tomatoes sauce
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of fine rusk
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 5 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- Oil: as needed for frying
- Start by fonely chopping the fish, garlic and onions
- Put your chopped ingredients in an electric mixer with oil
- Add in the rosemary, the salt and process until very well minced.
- Mash the potatoes, then mix them with the fish
- Add in the salt and the pepper to taste
- Make fingers of kofta, then dip them in eggs with salt
- Season with pepper and rosemary, then the rusk
- Fry the batatess kofta in hot oil, then remove and drain over paper towels
- In a pan over the fire, place the onions in hot olive oil, then add the salt and the garlic.
- Add in the tomato sauce, then the water and rosemary
- Let the sauce simmers until it thickensup
- Serve the kofta with the sauce
- Enjoy your dish
Serving: 1servingCalories: 540kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 16gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gFiber: 10gSugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment