Eid Al-Fitr is approaching, and every woman is keen to prepare the best sweets such as cakes, biscuits, and other sweets that are offered on this happy occasion. And here is an easy way to make Eid Kaak.
Kaak for Eid
Cakes are one of the most popular Eid bakeries that many people prefer, and which different families are keen to prepare at home with the participation of various family members, including children, youth and women, starting from preparing the dough and engraving cakes and even putting it in the oven.
- 8 medium-sized cups of all puprose flour
- 2 cups of ghee
- 2 1/2 cups of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Blossom water or vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt; quarter of a teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons of sesame
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar for decoration
- Warm water; an appropriate amount for the dough.
- Sift flour and salt and put in a deep bowl.
- Put the ghee and butter in a suitable pot and put it on a low heat until melting and then boiling.
- Add sesame and cake vanilla or blossom water to the flour and mix very well.
- Gradually pour the ghee over the flour, while continuing to stir in the flour with a wooden spoon until well combined and allow cooling.
- Stir the flour again with your fingertips, then knead it vigorously so that the flour absorbs the ghee well.
- Put the yeast in a bowl and mix with the amount of sugar and water, and leave for a short time until it increases in size and is ready.
- Add the yeast to the flour and ghee mixture, stir with fingertips, then knead well until a smooth, smooth dough is obtained.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave it for about half an hour to rise.
- When the dough is ready to start working, divide it into pieces of suitable size.
- Place a small portion of the dough in the palm of your hand and roll it several times to get a spherical shape, then press it slightly.
- Decorate with a hand chisel or with ready-made moulds
- Arrange on the baking trays. Bake the muffins in a medium heat oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool completely. Place the cakes in a serving dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Serve and enjoy your cakes!
Sugar: 4gFiber: 1gCalories: 233kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 5gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!