Coconut and chocolate are among the main ingredients of this delicious Chocolate coconut cake recipe, and are useful foods for the physical and mental health of children, as they can be served They have them in the morning as an alternative to breakfast.
Chocolate Coconut Cake
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of oil
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of coconut
- ½ cup of cold milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- pinch of salt
- To prepare the chocolate sauce:
- ½ liter of milk
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- To prepare the last layer:
- 1 chocolate bar
- ¼ cup liquid milk
- In a deep bowl, put the eggs, sugar and vanilla and mix well for 2 minutes, then add the oil and continue mixing.
- Add the cocoa, coconut and salt and mix.
- In a fine sieve over the bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and mix until your ingredients are very well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a suitable tray and put it in the oven for 30 minutes at 160 degrees. Bake your cake
- Take out the cake tray and pour ½ cup of cold milk on it and leave it to cool.
- Put in a saucepan of milk, add sugar, cocoa and starch, while continuing to stir over a strong heat until boiling
- Add the butter and vanilla, pour the mixture over the mold and keep it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- On a low heat, mix the chocolate with the milk until it melts completely
- Distribute the mixture evenly in thickness on the cake mold and return it to the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy your cake!