There is nothing more appetizing than a delicious Berry trifle layered with berries, custard, jelly, mascarpone and jam rolls in addition to Turkish delight.
This super easy and tasty dessert is perfect for any occasion or after dinner, you will love it. And what is more attractive and exciting about this recipe is that it is rich in vitamins and nutrients thanks to the use of fresh fruits in it.
- 3 x 9g sachets lite vanilla berry jelly crystals
- 1/2 Pound of halved strawberries
- 2 1/2 Cups of raspberries
- 2 x 1/2 lb of tubs mascarpone
- 1/2 x 2 lbs of double thick vanilla custard
- 1/2 lb of packet jam mini rolls cut into thick slices of 1cm each
- 3 tsp of rosewater
- 300 ml of pure cream
- 1/4 cup of caster sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 lb of Turkish delight sliced
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- Start by preparing the jelly following the packet directions.
- Pour into a glass trifle dish of about 4-litre-capacity
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or just at beginning to set (mixture should have a thick, syrupy consistency).
- Stir in the berries; then refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until everything is set.
- Place about half of the mascarpone in a large bowl
- Whisk until everything becomes smooth.
- Fold through the custard; then spoon the custard mixture over the mixture of the jelly
- Top with the jam mini roll slices; then drizzle the jam mini roll slices with about1 teaspoon of rosewater.
- With the use of an electric mixer, beat the cream, the sugar, the vanilla and the remaining mascarpone
- Add in the rosewater until soft peaks form
- Spoon the cream mixture over the jam mini roll slices.
- Serve and enjoy your trifle!
Sodium: 187mgCalories: 517kcalFat: 36gProtein: 6.5gCarbohydrates: 41g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!