Chicken Tray with potatoes in the oven is one of the most desired dishes by adults and children alike. Try a different way to prepare chicken with potatoes in the oven, which is offered specially for you.
Chicken tray with potatoes
Chicken tray in the oven is one of the most popular and easiest Arabic meals and is also classified among the most healthy meals, because it is a complete meal of proteins, minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins. Also, grilling in the oven makes both chicken and potatoes retain their nutritional benefits.
- 3 Pounds of chicken
- 4 onions
- 5 potatoes large
- 5 to matoes large
- 1 can of tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Spices as desired
- 1 black lemon crushed
- 1 can of soft green peas or can of tender chickpeas to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ¼ cup water
- Clean the chicken well and cut it into 4 pieces, without removing the skin.
- Season with salt, spices, black lemon and two tablespoons of tomato paste, then leave it to absorb the seasoning.
- Wash the vegetables, peel the onions and potatoes.
- Cut the onions, potatoes and tomatoes into circular rings.
- In a large tray, put the onion rings on top of the chicken;
- Spread the potato rings on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with a spoonful of crushed black lemon, then arrange the tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with salt and spices, then add the can of peas/hummus
- Mix the rest of the tomato paste with a quarter cup of water
- Pour it on the face of the tray, cover it with tin foil and put it in the preheated oven until it is completely done
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Sugar: 3gFiber: 2gCalories: 322kcalFat: 7gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!